Tuesday, March 13, 2012

realised that

penat
penat fikir banyak problem

problem kawan

problem ngan phone 

problem kawan

problem kawan

problem kawan


yeah the truth is all about friends!
kawan?

ape yang korang dapat dari kawan?

tears
popularity
companion to do all things
kekayaan

maafkan aku kawan
ini mungkin terbaik untuk kita semua
ya
untuk kita semua

aku
mungkin tak boleh nak hipokrit
kalau aku tak suka orang tu
all my life I will hate her

but
the truth is I still wanna do all things
the memory that we do all things together
sometimes it will make others hate with us
but the truth is

totally sweet to me!
but with this that make you happy
yeah Life must go on
I will make it

do all that you want
thanks being my friends 

chaiyok Izazaya
8 months only
make it through
fulfill your ambition

it's easy to search a friend when u are happy
but friend in yr hard time totally hard

yeah
to me it's hard to find
once I found her
I will let her go
that is my Best Friend

seriously
really hard

No comments:

Post a Comment